What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a treatment that exfoliates the skin. It eliminates rough, dead skin cells and enhances the texture of the skin.
Microdermabrasion can treat a lot of skin conditions. This procedure is an excellent option for treating acne. It can also prevent early signs of premature aging.
Our Charlotte Medical Spa offers high-quality microdermabrasion treatments. Dr. Wesley Clement will help you achieve clearer and brighter complexion. Our microdermabrasion will help stimulate the production of collagen in your skin. With microdermabrasion, your skin’s natural elasticity can be restored.
The Wonders of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is one of the safest and most effective skin care regimens for all types of skin. As it boosts collagen production in your skin, your skin will have a younger and brighter complexion.
Here are the advantages of microdermabrasion:
- It reduces age spots and blackheads.
- The exfoliating process gives the skin a refreshed appearance.
- It reduces, if not eliminates enlarged pores.
- It can improve the condition of hyperpigmentation.
- This treatment can reduce creases and wrinkles.
- It treats acne as well as the scars left by acne.
- Microdermabrasion helps lessen stretch marks.
- This procedure can improve blood and lymphatic circulation in the skin.
- It brightens dull skin and giving it a smooth and glowing complexion.
Microdermabrasion is typically used for the face but it can also be used in any part of the body. It provides subtle changes on the skin while rejuvenating its texture and appearance.
For the best microdermabrasion options in Charlotte, NC, visit Carolinas Eye Center & Med Spa. We are committed to providing top-notch skin care options that suits your needs and lifestyle.